Yoga Classes in Contarf Dublin 3
Neasa Ni Aileagain teaches all student levels in Clontarf, Dublin 3.
To book a class please see here
Neasa received her teaching diploma from the Yoga Therapy Training Centre in Dublin in 2004 and has been teaching since. She completed further training in Ireland and India with senior teachers from the Hatha and Sivananda traditions. Neasa teaches Hatha Yoga, Pregnancy Yoga as well as Mother and Baby Yoga. Her classes are enjoyable and beneficial to mind and body. Join her at her Clontarf location!
What Neasa’s students say
– “I have attended Neasa’s Hatha Yoga classes for almost 2 years now and have found each session to be extremely beneficial in improving strength, tone and posture. The fact that so many participants have been attending her courses for years is a credit to both Neasa and the quality of her teaching. I would highly recommend her classes to anyone, from beginners to experienced, wishing to join a Yoga Course.” Sarah, Clontarf, Dublin 3
– “As a health professional and first time mother I would definitely promote prenatal yoga and Neasa’s class is a must!” Louise, Glasnevin
– “I took Neasa’s prenatal yoga classes from the start of the second trimester until my due date and cannot recommend them highly enough. I absolutely loved Neasa’s classes – signing up for them was one of the best decisions I made during my pregnancy.” Aoileann Dublin 3
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga has wonderful physical and emotional benefits. By practicing you can experience:
- Improved breath awareness
- Increase in strength
- Release of tense muscles
- Help in dealing with stress and improved concentration (through breathing and relaxation techniques)
Types of classes provided: