Yoga Classes in Contarf Dublin 3
Neasa Ni Aileagain teaches Hatha yoga, Pregnancy yoga and Mother + Baby yoga classes for all student levels in Clontarf and Open Mind Yoga on Pearse St. With a wealth of experience teaching hatha yoga in Dublin Neasa also has personal experience practicing hatha yoga in Dublin for many years.
Neasa trained with the YTTC in Dublin as well as in India with teachers from the Hatha and Sivananda traditions. Her personal experience as a mother makes her ideally qualified to teach Pregnancy Yoga as well as Mother and Baby Yoga. Conveniently located in Clontarf she provides specialised pregnancy yoga classes from early pregnancy into motherhood. Her classes are affordable and beneficial to mind and body. Join her at Clontarf location!
What Neasa’s students say!
- “The pregnancy yoga class with Neasa was something I looked forward to each week. I always left the class feeling so positive, relaxed and calm” Aoife, Dublin 5
- As a health professional and first time mother I would definitely promote prenatal yoga and Neasa’s class is a must!” Louise, Glasnevin
- “I took Neasa’s prenatal yoga classes from the start of the second trimester until my due date and cannot recommend them highly enough. I absolutely loved Neasa’s classes – signing up for them was one of the best decisions I made during my pregnancy.” Aoileann Dublin 3
Benefits of Neasa’s yoga classes.
Yoga has wonderful physical and emotional benefits. By practicing yoga with with an instructor like Neasa you can experience:
- Improved breath awareness
- Increase in strength
- Release of tense muscles
- Help in dealing with stress and improved concentration (through breathing and relaxation techniques)
Types of Yoga classes provided: